Sunday, January 1, 2017
Cheers to 2017!
I know that a lot of people hate the idea of making resolutions - why makes something you know you'll eventually break? I beg to differ. I love making resolutions, even if I don't end up keeping them. As cliche as it may sound, the New Year really does feel like the perfect fresh start. While there's never a bad time to set new goals for yourself, new years resolutions remind us to do so if we haven't in a while.
So, without further ado, here are some completely achievable resolutions that I plan on working towards in this new year.
Maggie's 2017 New Years Resolutions That She Will Carry On For The Entire Year!
1) Do what I love, read what I love, write what I love.
2) Be unapologetic about what I love.
3) Find more ways to outwardly express my creativity. (Blog more, photograph more, start painting, sketching, learn typography, knit, SOMETHING)
4) Get to know my camera.
5) Step out of my comfort zone, take more risks. (Not like, risky risks. Normal risks. But not TOO normal. Risky enough to make it a risk but not too risky that it BECOMES risky. Get what I mean?)
6) Acknowledge and appreciate my strengths. Develop my strengths. Be confident in my strengths.
Basically, I just want it to learn to love myself a little more this year. I want to stop stressing so much and just enjoy life. I want to go on adventures and meet new people and do new things. And I'm starting now.
Cheers to the New Year, to 2017! I hope your year is filled with laughter and love and positivity! Thank you for reading, and let me know some of your resolutions in the comments below!