Saturday, November 5, 2016

Happy November



Yes, I realize that I stopped blogging halfway through the month of October. Yes, I had a post or two planned. No, I did not actually write those posts. It's just school, ya know? I'm already passed midterm and I can't help but feel slightly panicked and slightly excited for the end of the term. Panicked because I know a whole lot of due dates are going to come at me like a freight train, excited because Thanksgiving and CHRISTMAS.

A few things have happened/decisions have been made in the past few weeks that I just wanted to share, because why not. Plus it gives me an excuse to actually post something. Anyways, yesterday I had my advising meeting and I'm happy to say that I'm finally leaving the Gen Eds behind (begone, Chemistry and Stats!) and focusing on English classes for my Literature with a Writing Emphasis major, and I've also decided to take a Communications class for a potential Public Relations minor.

I've also decided that I want to study abroad in Ireland, probably next year in my junior year at school, and preferably during second/Spring semester. There are two programs, one in Galway and the other in Dublin, but as of right now I'm still undecided about which program I prefer. Either way, I am most definitely going overseas for a semester.



And that's pretty much all I have to say at the moment, other than I am fully participating in No-Shave October AND November because I haven't shaved my legs in at least a month. And I don't plan to anytime soon. Too much information? Probably. Thanks for reading, I'll try to be a better blogger this month, I give you my unreliable word. Happy November!




5 comments:

  1. I'm sooo excited for Christmas too! <3 Hahaha I always try to do the No- Shave thing but it never works out for me. :'(
    Also, the pictures are so dope!
    Much love,
    Salina.

    http://thelifeofsalina.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I don't even try to not shave, I'm just too lazy. :)

      Delete
  2. I love these photos so autumnal!

    https://lilybethgrace.wordpress.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCVgCH76kCxD-uwh60oVw3w

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I took them around my yard one day when I was bored, haha.

      Delete
  3. I love Christmas and cant wait for it neither!
    See you soon, Kisses from London! Dominica.
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete