Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Pumpkin Patch Adventure




Since I had a few days off of school this past week for Fall Break, I was able to go home and spend time with family and friends. I was also able to procrastinate hardcore on a paper that was due this week, but let's not talk about that. While I was home, my brother had his senior pictures scheduled to be taken at our local pumpkin patch, and OF COURSE I had to go along because 1) BROTHER IS SENIOR?! 2) ALL THINGS AUTUMN ALL THE TIME and 3) our pumpkin patch has the BEST caramel apples yes I am prepared to fight you on this. I took my camera with because what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't? So, here are some of the snapshots that I took from my day at the pumpkin patch. Enjoy!







Goat.

Alpaca.

Goat.


Rooster.


The corn pit that I may or may not have fallen into. 



In case you didn't know how pumpkins grow.





For the brave of heart.

Overview of the corn maze. 
For the babies.












Best caramel apple you ever did see. Best caramel apple I ever did eat.





My friend Gloria. She's the best.

Oh, you're getting Zooey Deschanel vibes from her? Don't be afraid. Embrace it. Embrace the vibes.

The vibes are real. The vibes are true. She IS Zooey Deschanel. Expect she's not. But like, she IS. 



I hope you enjoyed scrolling through my photos, and I hope you're thoroughly excited about all things autumn. 

Let me know in the comments what activities you enjoy during the autumn season!



4 comments:

  1. Haha, falling into a corn pit sounds like the most autumnal mistake ever!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I played it off well - it was a gracefully embarrassing fall.

      Delete
  2. Orange everywhere...
    Halloween is coming right :D :D :D
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one time during the year where I can't get enough orange. :)

      Delete