Wednesday, October 12, 2016

20 Simple Things in Life to be Happy About #4

1) Crisp, cool autumn air.

2) Sweet, crunchy apples.

3) Warm drinks.

4) Cozy nights with fairy lights and candles.

5) Watching my favorite seasonal movies.

6) Wearing long sleeved shirts and pants outside and not being too hot or too cold.

7) Coming home from school for break.

8) Finishing all my homework before the weekend.

9) Good lighting.

10) Stepping on crunchy leaves.

11) Jumping into leaf piles.

12) Colorful leaves on a tree.

13) Eating a home-cooked meal.

14) Listening to nostalgic songs.

15) Being with friends or family members who I haven't seen in a long time.

16) Smelling freshly laundered clothes.

17) Finding a perfect staple item for my wardrobe.

18) Knowing that I'm making a difference in someone's life.

19) Feeling confident.

20) Laying in bed on a Saturday morning with nothing to do but relax.



8 comments:

  1. I loved this list!
    Totally agree with everything!
    Let's be happy!

    Laura | http://furiouslychic.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! But really, though, let's just be happy. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! This gave me the chills haha! Points were very random but definitely true. :D
    Keep it up, Maggie. :D
    Much love,
    Salina.

    http://thelifeofsalina.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all about random things that make me happy, haha. Thank you for reading! :)

      Delete
  3. I looooove reading this kind of post! Can't even choose what my fav one is!
    It really made me happy, thanks xx

    Kaylee❤️ㅣJK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, they're all wonderful :)

      Delete
  4. I loved this post. Stepping on crunchy leaves is my favourite. Wonderful blog by the way. www.justlittleellen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete