Saturday, September 10, 2016

Autumn Fashion Wishlist

It's FINALLY September, and even though the weather is still quite warm, I'm thoroughly convinced that if I start wearing warmer clothes the weather will cool down and that crisp autumn air will finally be upon us.

Autumn is the best time of the year. Yes, I went there. I've officially declared Autumn as the best time of the year. Besides Christmas. But anyways, I love autumn. The air, the fashion, the colors, my birthday, the PUMPKIN SMELLING EVERYTHING. It's all so great. 

Thinking of autumn also has me thinking of how I really need some fall staples in my wardrobe which also has me thinking of how I have no money because I'm a broke college student. So instead of breaking bank and buying all this stuff, I thought for now, it'll have to do to simply share a wishlist of some autumn fashion pieces that I really wouldn't mind having. 

To start, I've been eyeballing this star sign pendant from Anna SacconeJoly's jewelry line on Stilnest. Though it's not necessarily autumn-related, I thought I'd throw it in because they are absolutely beautiful AND I WANT ONE. I love both the gold and the rose gold one, so if the time comes for me to buy one I don't really know how I'll choose. Nevertheless, I'm a Virgo so this is what the pendent looks like. 

Rose Gold

Gold
Next, an absolute necessity for the autumn wardrobe - SHOES. I am in desperate need of some booties, so I've found two pairs that caught my eye, one pair from ModCloth and the other from a website called Altar'd State. I've also included some GOLD SPARKLY KEDS because I love sparkles and I love shoes. These ones are the ones by Kate Spade on the Keds website. 

Altar'd State

ModCloth

Keds

Next, tops. And by tops I mean fuzzy warm turtle neck sweaters. I love simple, easy to wear sweaters, and turtlenecks are the epitome of autumn chic. I've found three, two turtlenecks and one mock turtleneck, all from H&M.










Jackets are a thing that I'm obsessed with. The first one I picked is a Barbour jacket from Nordstrom. I love the layered, casual look of these jackets, and layered and casual is my autumn style goal. Next I included a Bomber jacket from Asos. Bomber jackets are cool and I am not. If I put one on, I will be cool. So there's that. 

Barbour from Nordstrom
Bomber from Asos

Finally, I have a skirt from Asos. I'm not a huge skirt person, but I want to be. I want to put more effort into my relationship with skirts. This one is a button-up denim skirt that would look great with a sweater and some tights and booties, with a tight tee and some sneakers, or with a cardigan, leggings, and tall boots. 

Asos

So there you have it - my autumn fashion wishlist. Leave a comment below telling me your favorite season, your favorite part of autumn, or what items you have on your autumn fashion wishlists! 







4 comments:

  1. Love the style you write in and your blog! I have the Anna Saccone necklace in gold and it is so gorgeous, I wear it will everything! X
    http://arosielifeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soo jealous of you! I need to save up for one of her necklaces, I just absolutely adore them!

      Delete
  2. Ah this is absolutely gorgeous - love this and cannot wait for the colder days and start wearing snuggly jumpers! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete