Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pinspiration

This post is a complete and utter SHAMELESS plug for my Pinterest account. But it's also just a reason for me to share something I'm (sadly) proud of. I say sadly because, really? I'm proud of a social media account that takes no hard work or dedication to create? That's right. I sure am proud of it.



So, here it be. I've been putting off this blog post for a while because, as much as I love Pinterest, I just felt that my account was not yet up to par with my standards. And by "my standards" I mean PERFECTION BECAUSE I AM A PERFFECTIONIST. Ahem.

Anyways, it's time. It could get better, but I can't wait any longer. I love Pinterest because it allows me to pull together different dreams and ideas and interests, throw them all together (in an organized manner, of course), and share them with other people who have the same dreams, ideas, and interests.

Another thing I love about Pinterest is that if you're a curious person and want to find out more about me, Pinterest is the place to go. Obviously my boards are people, places, things, and ideas that INTEREST me, and I'm just so socially awkward that you're better off scrolling through my account than trying to start a conversation with me. Ha! I kid, I kid...but really. 

So if you're interested in me IN THE SLIGHTEST, have a look, see the boards for yourself, then go follow me @VintageMagpie19. :) BUT ONLY IF YOU WANT TO because I'm not the type of person to peer pressure anyone into doing anything. You can see for yourself - I don't have a "How to Peer Pressure Strangers" board. 

Here is a preview of the 40 boards that I have on my Pinterest page. Hopefully they will spark in you a greater sense of curiosity...the kind that makes you want to follow other people, perhaps? Again, I kid. I'm sharing this purely out of my love for Pinterest. I think.  











What's your favorite social media platform? Tell me in the comments below, and thanks for reading! 




3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm a Pinterest freak and hope to inspire others to share what they love, even if it's just a lame social media account. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete