Monday, June 20, 2016

Top Three "Watch-It-Again" Netflix Shows

To say I've been slacking off on my blog would be a bit of an understatement because let's face it - I've been completely LAZY. You'd think that I would have more time on my hands seeing as it's summer vacation as opposed to when I started this thing in the middle of the school year. While that may be true, it's also a fact that absolutely nothing extraordinary has happened to me that's worth blogging. So, to make it up to you (and by that I mean desperately throw together a crappy blog post in the hopes of maintaining SOME motivation) I'm sharing with you my three favorite Netflix series.

Now, just because these three shows are GIF-worthy series, it doesn't mean I ONLY like these three shows. These are simply the three shows on Netflix that I could watch (and do watch) multiple times over and over and over again and couldn't possibly grow tired of watching. So, here we go.

**I'll include a list of shows at the end of the blog that I have watched and thoroughly enjoyed and may have seen a couple of times over as well.**


1) The Office















Now I know I lot of people are probably booing me right now, because Parks and Recreation is CLEARLY better than The Office. I'm sorry to disappoint, but I've only seen Parks and Rec once all the way through. Don't get me wrong, it's HILARIOUS. The Office, however, is close to my heart. I've been watching it for years, I've seen it multiple times through, and my brother and sister and I quote The Office at each other constantly. Watching it is like catching up with old friends. Every time I watch it it just gets funnier and funnier. I LOVE THE OFFICE.


2) Reign 















Reign is loosely - LOOSELY - based off of the life of Mary Queen of Scots. Other than the characters' names, most of the show is historically inaccurate. BUT that doesn't mean it's not good! Because it is. Good. It's great. Other than my massive girl crush on Adelaide Kane (Queen Mary) I love this show because it has elements of romance, adventure, and mystery. I also must admit that the costumes are PHENOMENAL. Sorry, that was a bit misleading. The costumes are not historically accurate either (I'm probably turning a lot of people off right now) but they are stunning. I just love this show. Love it.


3) Friends
















A Classic! I'LL BE THERE FOR YOUUUU...Friends is a show that will make me laugh whether it has my full attention or if it's just on as background noise. Each episode has something worth referencing and is guaranteed to make me wish I had a nice apartment in New York. And for the record, I fully and wholeheartedly identify as a Chandler Bing, though Phoebe is my favorite character.


And those are my "Watch-It-Again" (and again, and again) television series that are on Netflix. As promised, here is a list of other shows I have watched, enjoyed, and will probably get around to watching again on Netflix:

-30 Rock
-New Girl
-Once Upon a Time
-The 100
-The Vampire Diaries
-American Horror Story
-Sherlock
-Bates Motel
-Bones
-Parks and Recreation
-Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
-Gilmore Girls
-Robin Hood
-Arrested Development

What are your favorite shows on Netflix? Share in the comments down below!





















10 comments:

  1. I was also obsessed with every costumes from Reign!! And also their hairstyle!
    Your watch-again list reminded me of my days when I used to binge watch all the episodes after exams!!
    xx

    KayleeㅣJK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss! Reign fan for the win! I'd also binge after...and okay, I'll admit it, during exam study sessions. I'm not sorry.

      Delete
  2. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is def my go-to watch and watch again show! I have to say im not a big fan of the office or friends, probably cause my mum used to have friends on repeat when i was growing up!

    Great post idea!

    Dana
    fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love reign! i watch a lot of the others too, my absolute fave is the walking dead and gilmore girls is one of my all time faves as well :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did watch a few episodes of The Walking Dead but never got into it...maybe I should try again ;)

      Delete
  4. I need to watch Reign! It looks so good!! You should check out "How I met your mother." It's a super cute show :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS so good! And I have seen How I Met Your Mother, though I haven't watched the entire series, only a few episodes on TV. It is quite funny!

      Delete