Wednesday, April 27, 2016

20 Simple Things to be Happy About #2

Here are 20 MORE simple things that make me happy!

1) Thunderstorms.

2) And the smell of rain.

3) Being excited for an upcoming trip.

4) Coming home from a long trip.

5) Putting on chapstick when my lips are dry.

6) Bonfires.

7) Eating my favorite ice cream flavor.

8) Getting a massage.

9) Completing a stressful task.

10) Treating myself to something I really wanted to buy.

11) Kissing chubby baby cheeks.

12) Relaxing on the beach.

13) Clothes that are hot out of the dryer.

14) Wearing lipstick.

15) Exploring a city with my friends.

16) Bubble baths.

17) Brushing my teeth in the morning.

18) Having a REALLY good hair day.

19) Dancing like a nut to my favorite songs.

20) The smell of freshly cut grass.







3 comments:

  1. It's the simple things in life!! Glad to see such a refreshingly positive post in the blog-o-sphere. I also, love the smell of freshly cut grass. It's like spring/summer happiness!!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.unicornsteph.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I'm so desperate for warm weather - I'm hoping if I blog about it it'll come true!

      Delete
  2. Love this ! It's the little things that matter in life isn't it 😀

    ReplyDelete