Thursday, December 10, 2015

Top 10 Christmas Movies

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat...Which goose? And why is it getting so fat? Probably from too many Christmas cookies...

Since it's the Christmas season and since I just watched a video exactly like it (Zoe Sugg a.k.a. Zoella on the magical world of YouTube), I thought I would share with you ten of my favorite Christmas movies. Also I'm procrastinating because I don't want to study for my finals okay?! Okay. For me, it's just not Christmas unless you watch these goodies! So, from the very bottom of my heart - Ten of My All-Time Favorite Christmas Movies (in no particular order). 'Tis the season, amiright?

#1. White Christmas - Bing and Rosemary, people. BING AND ROSEMARY.




#2. Love Actually - A story made to confuse you into a million pieces. What am I watching? Pirates of the Caribbean? Harry Potter? Bridget Jones's Diary? Nanny McPhee? Regardless, a good one to watch.



#3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas - Don't get me wrong, hats off to Jim Carrey for his performance, but the animated version will always have a special place in my regular sized heart.



#4. Frosty the Snowman - I shipped Frosty and Karen before shipping was even a thing.



#5. Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Santa was a ginger. Guys. He was a ginger. I always knew we had a connection...



#6. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - A classic. If you haven't seen this one, I'm afraid we can't be friends.



#7. Elf - SAAAANTAAAAAAAA. I mean, what more can I say?



#8. The Polar Express - Not going to lie, this one creeps me out a bit, but in a weird I-can't-stop-watching-it sort of way. Also just Christmas.



#9. The Santa Clause - That one time the Home Improvement guy killed Santa and became the new Santa.



#10. Joyeux Noel - Maggie, did your fingers have a stroke?! What does that even say? No, no finger stroke. Joyeux Noel is a French/German/English movie and it's amazing. Trust me. Diane Kruger will knock your socks off.





No comments:

Post a Comment